Home Insurance Providers

When it comes to home insurance, there’s no one insurance provider that’s right for everyone. That’s why we have more than 50 insurance providers standing by, each offering a unique policy, to help you find cover that’s right for you.

Compare home insurance providers

Whether you want to compare home insurance providers that offer buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combined policy offering both, you can do it all with comparethemarket.com.

We also offer information on optional extras, such as home emergency and legal cover, so you can check exactly what is and isn’t included in a policy before you buy it.

Simply click on the logos below to find out more about each insurance provider.

What do our home insurance providers offer?

Contents insurance
Contents insurance
covers all the stuff you’d have to pack up and take with you if you were moving house, such as furniture, clothes and white goods. There are exceptions to this rule, so always check what your policy covers.

Buildings insurance
Buildings insurance
covers the physical structure of your house, permanent fixtures and fittings inside it, and any permanent outbuildings too.

Accidental damage cover
Accidental damage cover
can be included with buildings or contents insurance as standard, but not always. It could offer cover if you spill red wine on your sofa or accidentally drill through a water pipe.

Home emergency cover
Home emergency cover usually protects you against events like your boiler breaking down in the middle of winter, burst pipes causing damage to your property or blocked drains creating a risk to your health and safety.

Holiday home insurance
Split into buildings and contents insurance, holiday home insurance offers cover for a holiday home or second property.

Landlord insurance
Landlord insurance often includes buildings insurance to cover a property you own but rent out and can also include contents insurance if you’re renting out a furnished property.

Please note: cover can vary among providers, so always check a policy’s limitations and exclusions before purchasing to make sure the cover meets your needs.

Get a good deal on your home insurance

Start a quote with us today and we’ll help you compare policies from our trusted home insurance providers so you can find great-value cover that suits your needs.

Compare home insurance

Get a quote in minutes and you could start saving

Get a quote