Contents Cover with Home Insurance from Hastings Direct:
- Food in the freezer.
- Plants and trees in the garden.
- Money at home including credit cards.
- Special events cover – when you might have valuable contents in your home as a result of a wedding or a religious festival.
- Home office equipment – if you work from home this covers equipment such as your computer, fax machine or photocopier.
- Accidental damage to your TV, audio equipment or DVD players.Covers all audio visual equipment in your home apart from mobile phones.
- Contents at college or university – if you have a family member studying away from home, their contents are covered wherever they live in the UK.
- Theft of keys.
- Alternative accommodation.
- Kennel fees.
- Accidental damage to mirrors or glass – including glass table tops, oven doors and ceramic cooker hobs.
- Loss of heating oil or metered water.
- Important documents.
- Contents damaged in transit during a house removal.
- Personal belongings of domestic staff.
- Domestic staff liability
- Tenants liability
- Public liability
Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits, so it’s important to check the policy wording before you buy.
You can also add further options to your insurance if they are not already included:
- Family Legal Expenses - 24 hour helpline for legal or debt problems.
- Home Emergency cover - 24/7 cover for emergencies in the home, such as a blocked drain or damage to your locks.
- Accidental Damage - available for buildings and contents insurance. This cover will protect your home if you accidentally break something or cause damage to your building or contents.
If you need bike, van or car insurance you can also get these from Hastings Direct.
Protect your home and get a Hastings Direct Home Insurance quote today, to give you peace of mind that you’ve got the cover you need.