Skip to content

Home net Home Insurance

Homenet insurance is a trading name of Autonet Insurance who are an award winning, privately owned insurance broker, established in Stoke-on-Trent in 1998. Homenet provides and specialises in sourcing quality, competitive home insurance policies for its customers.

Homenet Home Insurance


Homenet maintain excellent relationships with trusted insurance companies, offering specifically tailored home insurance at an affordable price to ensure that customers have the exact cover they are looking for. Working closely with companies such as AXA, Allianz and RSA means Homenet are able to find you competitive deals.

Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to check the policy wording before you purchase.

Home buildings insurance from Homenet:

Buildings Insurance covers the structure of your home, any external buildings like garages, as well as fixtures or fittings such as bathroom suites or fitted kitchens. With buildings insurance you are covered for damage resulting from the following examples:

  • Fire
  • Storm
  • Flood
  • Escape of water from fixed pipes or tanks
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Impact by vehicles, animals etc.
  • Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp-posts
what does homenet home insurance cover?

Home content insurance from Homenet:

Contents Insurance can provide cover for the possessions that you own in your home, for example; furniture, TV’s, laptops, tablets, clothes, jewellery, artwork and even items like large kitchen appliances like washing machines. Under a standard policy you may have limited cover for accidental damage, but you can extend this to provide cover for things like paint or red wine spillages, or a breakage, for example – a vase. With contents insurance you are covered for:

  • Loss or damage to contents by fire, flood, storm, theft and other similar causes
  • Freezer food: loss or damage caused by a rise or fall in temperature in the unit caused by a mechanical fault
  • High risk items such as jewellery, watches or paintings can be covered
  • New for Old contents cover: replacing your damaged or lost insured item with a brand new one. There are some exceptions, for example clothes
  • You can also extend cover to include personal possessions outside of the home – insure everyday items such as cameras, jewellery, keys and clothing that you and your family take outside the home. To make sure if they’re lost, damaged or stolen, even when on holiday you are covered

Home insurance through Homenet has a number of additional options you can pay for and add on to your cover to give you wider coverage and greater protection:

  • Home Emergency Assistance –this cover will help protect you in the event of a domestic emergency and will appoint a suitably qualified contractor to attend your home to try and solve your problem.
  • Legal Protection – Home legal expenses offers protection to you and your family for your costs of perusing a claim for damages in an accident sustained in the course of employment. 
  • Combined Home Emergency Assistance/Legal Protection.

Get a quote

You can get a home insurance quote today from Homenet and see how much money you could save.

Looking for a quote?

Compare car insurance in minutes to see if you can save

Get a quote