Intelligent Insurance home insurance
Specialist ‘non-standard’ home insurance providers Intelligent Insurance offer high quality, competitively priced cover for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances.
What does Intelligent Insurance buildings insurance cover?
Intelligent Insurance standard buildings insurance cover includes:
- up to £1,000,000 to cover loss or damage to the structure of your property
- cover for loss of rent and costs of alternative accommodation
- property owner’s liability cover
- accidental damage cover for windows, underground pipework (oil, water supply, gas), drains, cables and sanitary ware
- ‘trace and access’ cover in order to locate and access the source of water leaks, etc.
What does Intelligent Insurance contents insurance cover?
- Intelligent Insurance contents includes as standard:
- up to £100,000 to cover loss of or damage to your household contents
- cover for high risk items such as jewellery, watches, clocks, musical instruments and works of art (maximum £2,000 per item unless specified)
- alternative accommodation if your home cannot be lived in following loss or damage
- additional cover for special events, like your wedding day or a religious ceremony such as Christmas, when more valuable items will be kept in your home
- cover for bicycles in the home
- new for old cover.
Intelligent Insurance home insurance optional extras
You can extend your cover to include full accidental damage cover, personal belongings cover, bicycle cover, specified/high risk contents cover, family legal protection and home emergency cover.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
We could save you up to £310** on your home insurance with Compare the Market. We’ll generate home insurance quotes from a wide range of providers in the UK in just a few minutes. Compare today and see if you can save.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during November 2020 10% of customers could save up to £310.92 on their home insurance premium.