Skip to content

Intelligent Insurance home insurance

Specialist ‘non-standard’ home insurance providers Intelligent Insurance offer high quality, competitively priced cover for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and  circumstances.


Compare home insurance

Get a quote

What does Intelligent Insurance buildings insurance cover?

Intelligent Insurance standard buildings insurance cover includes:

  • up to £1,000,000 to cover loss or damage to the structure of your property
  • cover for loss of rent and costs of alternative accommodation
  • property owner’s liability cover
  • accidental damage cover for windows, underground pipework (oil, water supply, gas), drains, cables and sanitary ware
  • trace and access’ cover in order to locate and access the source of water leaks, etc.

What does Intelligent Insurance contents insurance cover?

  • Intelligent Insurance contents includes as standard:
  • up to £100,000 to cover loss of or damage to your household contents
  • cover for high risk items such as jewellery, watches, clocks, musical instruments and works of art (maximum £2,000 per item unless specified)
  • alternative accommodation if your home cannot be lived in following loss or damage
  • additional cover for special events, like your wedding day or a religious ceremony such as Christmas, when more valuable items will be kept in your home
  • cover for bicycles in the home
  • new for old cover.

Intelligent Insurance home insurance optional extras

You can extend your cover to include full accidental damage cover, personal belongings cover, bicycle cover, specified/high risk contents cover, family legal protection and home emergency cover.

Compare home insurance

Get a quote