One Home insurance
With 20 years of experience, One Home is a respected home insurance provider in the UK. Here’s what you need to know about its offering.
What does One Home buildings insurance cover?
One buildings insurance may include cover for:
- replacement locks
- emergency access – damage caused by the emergency services when gaining access to your property
- alternative accommodation
- accidental damage to pipes and cables underground
- home owner’s liability – covers you if someone makes a claim against you or a member of your family for damage or injury that’s occurred inside your home or on your property
- fixed glass and bathroom fittings
- escape of oil or water from a heating system or domestic appliance
What does One Home contents insurance cover?
One contents insurance may include cover for things like spoiled food in your freezer, stolen money and credit cards at home, visitors’ belongings, contents in your garden, and accidental damage to home entertainment equipment. It’s important to check your policy for details regarding your cover.
One Home insurance optional extras
One optional extras include home emergency assistance, key cover, legal protection, excess protection (reimburses your excess payment following a successful claim), personal possessions cover and accidental damage cover.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
We could save you up to £299** on your home insurance with Compare the Market. We’ll generate home insurance quotes from a wide range of providers in the UK in just a few minutes. Compare today and see if you can save.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during May 2020 10% of customers could save up to £299.12 on their home insurance premium.