What does the Post Office buildings insurance cover?
Standard Post Office buildings cover includes:
- Glass breakage cover
- Damage to underground services
- Trace and access to damaged pipes
- Damage caused by burst pipes
- Loss of keys
- A limited amount towards alternative accommodation
What about Premier Cover?
Premier cover includes all the benefits of standard cover, but with the extra peace of mind of:
- Home Emergency Cover
- Increased cover towards lost or stolen keys
- Unlimited alternative accommodation
You can also increase your benefits by opting for additional cover such as:
- Accidental Damage cover – should you drill through a water pipe
Terms and conditions apply see policy for full details
You can phone the Post Office claims line day or night because they give you 24-hour assistance. If you need to make a claim just call 0345 073 1005 and there will be somebody waiting to assist you.
As well as home insurance, the Post Office offer a range of insurance services, they’ll cover Car, Van, Business, Bike, Pet, Travel and Life insurance. Get a home insurance quote and see how much the Post Office could save you.