What does a Post Office contents insurance include?
Standard insurance includes the following benefits:
- New for old cover
- Cover for lost or stolen keys and changing locks
- Freezer cover
- Cover for outdoor contents such as patio furniture
- Cover for replacing plants in your garden
- Accidental damage cover for home entertainment cover
- Use of alternative accommodation should you need to move out of your home whilst repairs are carried because of an insured event.
Premier Home Contents insurance includes:
- Unlimited cover for alternative accommodation if something happens that means you are unable to stay in your home. You can stay in alternative accommodation until you can move back into your home.
- Home Emergency cover for emergencies such as the heating breaking down, you having no water or electricity or gas.
- Additional cover towards lost or stolen keys and changing locks
- Further cover for outdoor contents and garden plants
- Cover for visitors’ effects if they are damaged or stolen whilst in your home
You can also increase your benefits by opting for additional cover such as:
- Accidental Damage cover – which means that if you break or damage anything in your home by accident you can get it replaced on a new for old basis
- Personal Possessions away from home – Make sure your bike, phone, tablet or computer is protected when you aren’t indoors.
Terms and conditions apply see policy for full details