iGO4 home insurance
Offering a range of affordable cover levels that can be customised to suit your needs, iGO4 home insurance provides the perfect fit for you and your home.
About iGO4 home insurance
One of the stand-out features of iGO4 as an insurance provider is the fact that it works with a panel of leading insurance providers to give you the best possible cover for your home. This cover is also flexible, meaning you can tailor your policy to your needs – and with a 24/7 claims line, you can get help whenever you need it.
iGO4 home insurance offers standalone contents insurance and standalone buildings insurance. Alternatively, you can choose its combined buildings and contents policy for enhanced peace of mind and greater cover.
What does iGO4 buildings insurance cover?
Depending on the level of cover you select, iGO4 buildings insurance may include:
- cover against subsidence – subsidence is when your land begins to sink or shift, which will affect your property. It can be caused by tree roots, water damage and dry soil
- trace and access leaks in pipework, including the work needed to repair
- alternative accommodation – cover for you to live somewhere else if you can’t stay in your home because it’s been damaged by an event covered in your policy
- kennel fees – your animals will be looked after in kennels or a cattery if you can’t stay in your home
- damage caused by the emergency services to the building while attempting to gain access to your property
- replacement keys – keys together with new locks will be replaced if your keys have been lost or stolen
- property owner’s liability – covers your liability as an owner or an owner/occupier
What does iGO4 contents insurance cover?
Again, what you’re covered for will depend on the level of cover you choose. Having said that, iGO4 contents insurance may include cover for:
- food in the freezer
- plants and trees in the garden
- credit card liability
- documents such as House Deeds
- visitors’ personal effects
- 10% extra cover for special events – includes cover for the extra provisions and valuables you might have at home due to a wedding and religious festivals
- home office equipment - your computer, photocopier, fax or any other equipment you use if you work from home
- liability to domestic employees – if someone who is working for you is injured while in your home
- tenants’ liability
- public liability
Just make sure that you value the contents of your home accurately to get the right level of cover for you.
iGO4 home insurance optional extras
Want to bulk up your home insurance with iGO4? No problem. You can include Family Legal Protection and Home Assistance cover in your policy too. Family Legal Protection with iGO4 will provide you with up to £50,000 in legal fees should you need it.
Why buy through Compare the Market?
We could save you up to £323** on your home insurance with Compare the Market. We’ll generate home insurance quotes from a wide range of providers in the UK in just a few minutes. Compare today and see if you can save.
**Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during August 2020 10% of customers could save up to £323.81 on their home insurance premium.