iGO4 Home Insurance

iGO4 offers affordable home insurance with the cover you need. You can take out buildings or contents insurance separately, or together if it’s more convenient.

They have a UK 24-hour claims line, you can call them on 0333 241 9566, even in the middle of the night if you need to, 7 days a week.

iGO4 provides three levels of cover, iGO4 Essentials, iGO4 Insurance and iGO4 More, but the benefits below are included in all the policies they supply.

Home Emergency comes as standard with iGO4 Insurance and iGO4 More. iGO4 More also includes Legal Expenses as standard.

Terms and conditions will apply to the benefits you’re offered, so it’s important to check the policy wording before you purchase.

iGO4 Home Insurance

The Benefits included in iGO4 Buildings Insurance:

  • Cover against subsidence – subsidence is when your land begins to sink or shift, which will affect your property. It can be caused by tree roots, water damage and dry soil
  • Trace and Access leaks in pipework including the work needed to repair
  • Alternative accommodation – cover for you to live somewhere else if you can’t stay in your home because it has been damaged by an event which is covered in your policy
  • Kennel fees – your animals will be looked after in kennels or a cattery if you can’t stay in your home
  • Loss of rent – if your tenants need to move out of the property you rent out because it is damaged by something covered under your household policy
  • Damage caused by the emergency services to the building whilst they were attempting to gain access to your property
  • Replacement keys – keys together with new locks will be replaced if your keys have been lost or stolen
  • Property owner’s liability – covers your liability as an owner or an owner/occupier

iGO4 Contents insurance includes:

  • Food in the freezer
  • Plants and trees in the garden
  • Credit card liability
  • Contents kept in a bank or your place of work
  • Documents such as House Deeds
  • Visitors personal effects
  • 10% extra cover for special events – includes cover for the extra provisions and valuables you might have at home due to a wedding and religious festivals
  • Home Office equipment -  your computer, photocopier, fax or any other equipment you use if you work from home
  • Liability to domestic employees – if someone who is working for you is injured whilst in your home
  • Tenants liability
  • Public liability

Here are some additional benefits you can add to your policy, if they don’t already include them:

  • Family Legal Protection – assistance with any legal problems you may have including disputes with neighbours, personal injuries, contract disagreements or matters regarding the purchase of goods and services.
  • Home Assistance – includes problems you may have which need immediate attention, such as a blocked drain, electricity failure or no hot water
  • Key Cover – cover for all keys which are attached to an iGO4 key fob, including the re-programming of immobilisers and car hire costs, or onward travel, if you can’t use your car

iGO4 offer car and van insurance too, at competitive prices with a variety of benefits. Protect your home and get an iGO4 home insurance quote today.

igo4 buildings insurance optional extras
why buy through comparethemarket

Looking for a Quote?

Compare car insurance in minutes to see if you can save

Get a quote